Our students at the Jacques C. Shure Religious School will become a part of:
- A positive and nurturing environment;
- A challenging and interactive learning experience;
- Extra-curricular programs and activities.
- Nurture a strong Jewish identity.
- Develop a feeling of belonging to the congregation and community.
- Create long lasting friendships.
- Instill Jewish values and mitzvot that create a meaningful way of life.
How to achieve this:
- Know that learning is a gradual process that doesn’t occur overnight.
- It has to be nurtured, reviewed and shared with others.
- Students - Become consistent learners at school.
- Parents - Be a partner in your children’s education.
- Families - Participate in Jewish programs, worship services, holiday celebrations, and family rituals, whenever possible.